Lunes, Oktubre 3, 2011

Boyfriend Girlfriend Poem

For most teenagers, an intimate relationship with a boyfriend or girlfriend is one of the rites of passage. Unfortunately most teens do not yet have the skill and experience to make love last and much pain and heartache ensues. However, as they say, practice make perfect, and eventually most people build healthy and loving relationships.

.
.
.
.
writing this helped me understand how I felt for my girlfriend, it helped me understand certain aspects of a relationship, it helped me accept that it may not be a forever thing or it may not last but it helped me accept that even if it lasts long or not, I know that time spent was not fake but real and worth it.
.
.
.

I Call It Love

© Rupert
they can call it puppy love
they can call it a crush
they can call it a fling or just some thing
they say I'm not old enough to know what love is
but am I too young to know my own feelings
they say she's just one of many
they say were taking it way too fast
that may be so, although I know
that my love for you will grow
that with each passing day
that with every kiss and hug
that every moment we spend together
that I know it was genuine
it may not be forever
it may not be how we might have dreamt it
it cant be thought of as wasted time
it cant be a something that we'd regret
it shouldn't be something we'll forget
it must be something for us to cherish so,
with both our hearts put on the line
with these words I describe
without a doubt its you I like
with no hesitation or regret of the above
with all my heart its you I love



Source: I Call It Love, Boyfriend Girlfriend Poem http://www.bestteenpoems.com/poem/i-call-it-love#ixzz1ZjC1RX2C
Best Teen Poems

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento